Peter Reznicek's Premarket Perspective
In follow-up to Peter Reznicek’s presentation ‘The Top 10 Futures Daytrading Setups’ Peter graciously offered an exclusive ‘free 5-Day trial’ of his widely subscribed to Premarket Perspective Blog for WindoTrader Subscribers and followers.
Peter’s Premarket blog is published daily at 9:00 AM (Eastern) and is a must read for thousands of traders worldwide wherein he shares his perspective analyzes of the S&P e-mini futures through the lens of market profile theory.
Peter’s posts analyze overnight and prior days futures activity and provide multiple scenarios for how the market is apt to play out that day.
Each post, while an obvious benefit is for futures day traders, the perspective benefits longer term traders as well as it teaches them to collect market generated information daily and add it to an ongoing narrative that clearly lights the way to future market direction.
The daily blog posts will help you to:
- Learn to read overnight futures activity and understand why it is so important
- Understand the true meaning of value and why there is often huge opportunity when it differs from price
- See nuances that others don’t which give the real underlying reason why the market turns intraday how it does even as the whole world is focused on news
- Create an ongoing narrative by piecing together multiple data points that will help you to know future market direction
- Learn market profile theory by seeing it unfold daily with real-world examples
Click the links on the right side of the page to view the daily Premarket Perspective Blog entries posted each day before the market opens