The answers you need!
- Multi-core CPU
- 12GB RAM (16GB Recommended)
- 10GB Free Hard Drive Space (SSD Recommended)
- Broadband internet connection
Windows 7 or later
Note: WindoTraderBLUE is a Windows application. We do not support Apple operating systems (OSX), While a number of our subscribers successfully run WindoTraderBLUE in OSX by utilizing virtualization, we cannot officially provide support for this type of installation. Success with this approach is strictly the responsibility of the subscriber.
WindoTraderBLUE requires outside data from one of the following supported data providers at additional cost. Costs vary depending on the markets you trade and the exchanges you select.
You will need to sign up for data with one of our approved data providers: BarChart | IQFeed | PhotonTrader
We offer weekly webinars monthly focused on how WindoTraderBLUE helps subscribers identify, understand, and capitalize on opportunities based on the configuration of various types of charts and chart arrays.
Webinars are recorded and archived for future viewing.
WindoTraderBLUE will work for any instrument for which there is sufficient transaction volume that includes price and volume of transactions.
WindoTraderBLUE will not work fully for instruments without sufficient volume to complete a profile, or instruments that do not have volume information associated with the data such as currency pairs.
We offer an extensive WindoTraderBLUE collection of single and multi-topic video tutorials, a Market Profile collection of videos, and glossary, support webinars, and a support-ticket system for personalized support.
Those who benefit the most are primarily discretionary traders with trading experience in technical analysis and/or the Market Profile.
No. WindoTraderBLUE is based on the principles and concepts of the Market Profile and Volume Analytics.
WindoTraderBLUE is a Market Profile-based, Volume Analytics-driven, trading software application.
WindoTraderBLUE’s highly configurable displays support traders in personalizing charts and displays in ways that enhance their individual trading methodology and style.
WindoTraderBLUE’s functionality is designed to help traders identify and qualify potential trading opportunities and increase their ability to make informed higher-probability trading decisions.
WindoTraderBLUE’s primary features:
- Customizable charts, consoles, dialog boxes, multiple display options
- Real-time period and session-volume displays
- Single and multiple session charts
- Expanded, collapsed, split and merged profiles
- Reference lines and reference zones
- Additional features to support the interpretation of market-generated information and high-probability decision-making
WindoTraderBLUE supports traders in identifying and understanding:
- Trending vs consolidating markets
- The market’s probability for continuation or change
- The probable meaning of various session extremes
- Timeframes that are currently active and influencing the market
- The market’s current directional bias according to their timeframe
- Potential, high probability Key Decision Zones or Reference Points
- Potential trading opportunities:
- ‘Go with’ or ‘continuation’ opportunities
- ‘Fade’ or ‘reversion to the mean-trade opportunities
WindoTraderBLUE is different in many ways. For example:
- The foundational structure of WindoTraderBLUE was developed on the principles and concepts of the CME/CBOT Market Profile.
- We believe WindoTraderBLUE is fundamentally different than other applications at its core. Once understood, its design, concept and structure facilitate a user’s ability to build custom displays in a way that best provides the information they require. WindoTraderBLUE, to the best of our knowledge, is the only trading-software application foundationally based on the principles and concepts of the Market Profile, and is not an add-on or option that is turned on if the subscriber wants Market Profile charts.
WindoTraderBLUE is capable of:
- Adopting and conforming to the trader’s unique characteristics and requirements versus forcing traders to adapt to a software program with predetermined parameters.
- Displaying charts driven by one or many datasets during the same trading session.
- Displaying a single chart with one or many different time boundaries at the same time, such as day, night, and weekly session, all within the same chart. Or, it could be one for Asia, one for Europe, and one for the United States. etc.
- Displaying a single chart with one or many duplicates or different session-display configurations such as one or many Market Profiles, Volume Profiles, Candlesticks, OHLC Bars, Histograms, etc.
- Supporting users to build their ideal display according to visual preferences, scale, and quantity of components.
And much more…
Obviously, we believe the answer to this question is ‘yes’ because WindoTraderBLUE is more than software. It’s about helping subscribers make a positive difference in their trading.
To increase the probability of our subscriber’s success, we provide:
- Personalized support on a complimentary basis. If your issue is not immediately resolvable, we escalate it for resolution and keep you informed of our progress.
- Educational webinars, videos, and content that address the market’s auction process, trader behavior, and trading technology.
To learn more, please visit our Market Profile page and our support page.
We suggest you subscribe for a month and test the WindoTraderBLUE experience for yourself.
Why? Candidly, some of the larger differences in our software might not be relevant or important to you, while some of the smaller ones, definitely could be.
If it meets your requirements, we welcome you as a subscriber.
If not, you can cancel your subscription.
To subscribe to WindoTraderBLUE, please click here.